We’re excited to kick off 2019 with seven exclusive Xbox Game Pass quests! Members can earn up to 2100 Microsoft Rewards points by playing any game from the Xbox Game Pass catalog. It’s easy to rack up points that you can spend towards your membership or DLC for your favorite games — just play the games you love and watch your rewards grow.
How does it work?
Head to the Xbox Game Pass membership area on your Xbox One console to check out your quests. Members in the United States who complete their quests will earn Microsoft Rewards points. If you are not already a Microsoft Rewards member, you will be prompted to sign up on your Xbox One.
Track your progress on Xbox One
It is easy to track your progress. Just open the Microsoft Rewards app on your Xbox and check your quests. Your quest progress will update as you complete your quests.
What games can I play?
For the first time ever, you can earn points playing any game from the Xbox Game Pass catalog. Complete up to seven exclusive Xbox Game Pass quests before February 3 and earn up to 2100 Microsoft Rewards points:
- Extraction Expert: Complete two specific extraction achievements in Tom Clancy’s The Division to get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement. Complete this before January 31.
- Metro Redux: Play Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux to complete four specific achievements and get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement.
- Adventurer: Bring out your inner adventurer and get up to 200 points when you complete two specific achievements in Strange Brigade. You earn points with each achievement.
- Achievement Hunter: Get points with your first achievement and continue to complete up to 21 achievements in any combination of Xbox Game Pass games to get a maximum of 600 points.
- Genre Explorer: Get 300 points when you complete an achievement in three games from different genres.
- Play something new: Complete an achievement in a Xbox Game Pass title that was added in December to get 100 points.
- Quest Master: Complete all Xbox Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points.
Stay tuned for new Xbox Game Pass quests
We’ll have new quests lined up every month and will unlock the next set of quests on February 4. So, stay tuned in the Xbox Game Pass membership area on your Xbox One.
With over 100 great games for one low monthly price, including highly-anticipated new Xbox One exclusives the day they’re released, plus more games added all the time, Xbox Game Pass gives you the ultimate freedom to explore and play. If you haven’t tried Xbox Game Pass, join today and get your first full month for $1, and discover your next favorite game.
For more information, please visit https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/quests