Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where can I get live gameplay ( or is it called streaming ) of people playin games

Ilikeallgames

where is it possible to get people playing games live on the net is it all just basically on youtube if so what keywords do I use to find it on youtube.

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Eh...Me and many more.

On the block on the right called "Past Streams", will automatically change to Live gameplay when i am broadcasting my gameplay live with the name of the game on the title and how many are watching.

The code i wrote will pick up whether i'm on Twitch or Mixer, so PS4 or Xbox but will be more Xbox now than PS4 going forward.

There are lots of Irish streamers out there but i can't list them just off the bat.

You can do a serach for some , i found [1] [2] 3] [4] just briefly, but there is loads.

Usually when there is gaming events in Ireland, you will have streamers from multiple platforms from ireland show up as guests.

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
that would be me, i play random games, just played minecraft for a few hours live there, it will now be added to the past streams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Videos

Reviews

Past Streams