ConcernedApe’s latest update for Stardew Valley is live and offers a pretty hefty amount of fixes, new content and endgame pursuits for players. Update 1.4’s new 14-heart events for spouses are already known but there are also more than 60 new items to use. Character customization is also through the roof with two dozen new hairstyles, new clothes and even new boots.
Those interested in multiplayer can partake in the new Four Corners map which gives each farmer their own space to nurture. Sheds can be upgraded to double their current interior size and the Blacksmith even offers a new type of upgrade. There are also 14 new music tracks to listen to.
If that wasn’t enough, you now have a tab that keeps track of all the letters received. Another quality of life feature will keep track of different neighbors and what they like (which updates as you unlock more items). As for the endgame, there’s a strange abandoned building to explore. More information, check out the full changelog here with some highlights below:
- Over 60 new items, some fun, some practical, and some powerful
- Added 24 new hairstyles, 181 new shirts, 35 new hats, 14 new pants , and 2 new boots
- Junimo Kart has been almost completely re-done
- Sheds can be upgraded to double their interior size
- Added 2 new monsters and 2 new alternative levels to the mines
- A new type of upgrade at the Blacksmith’s
- An emote menu for your farmer (default key is Y)
- Your collections tab now keeps track of all the letters you’ve received
- 14 new music tracks!
- Hundreds of bug fixes