Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resident Evil 2 Shows Off the Grotesque Lickers in New Gameplay Footage

Heaven__

Administrator
Staff member

Capcom has been showing us a lot of gameplay footage and screenshots for Resident Evil 2, the upcoming reimagining of the classic, beloved survival horror game that many fans feel is the best classic style entry in the series, in the last few days. And now, we have some more gameplay footage for it, that you can see for yourself below.

As I am sure you figured out based on the headline, this footage shows us the creepy Lickers (which, I am sure, fans of the original game will remember). The footage shows us Claire again, and this time she finds herself trapped in a room with the grotesque monsters. It’s pretty creepy and I think that, while the game is obviously not first person like last year’s Resident Evil 7, it’s pretty obviously continuing the trend started therein of returning the franchise to actually being scary again. Which will come as welcome news to everyone.

Resident Evil 2 launches for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on January 25.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Live Streams

DansGaming
Fallout 76
[PC-Solo] danPhone Exploring ALL of West Virginia for that sweet sweet lore! !fo76 !f76
Amouranth
Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee!
SELLOUT SUNDAY - dancing, twister, + games! 🔔 SUBS GET SNAPCHAT
TrufledPstryChf
ARK: Survival Evolved
DINO HYPE!!! #RF
Boogie2988
Just Chatting
i'm back! happy sunday. Kiss your daddy!

Reviews

Platform Game Score
Xbox one The Crew 2
Xbox one Assassin's Creed: Origins
Xbox one South Park: Fractured But Whole
Xbox one Tokyo 42
PS4 For Honor
PS4 Watchdogs 2
PS4 Table Top Racing: World tour
Xbox one Homefront: The Revolution
PS4 The Witcher 3
PS4 The Division