- Tasmania, Australia
Developer PUBG Corporation has rolled out a new server-side hotfix that should be implemented by the time you read this. This PUBG Xbox update is #10, and it includes a host of fixes that was introduced by latest patch.
Check out the PUBG Xbox update #10 patch notes below, and yes, it involves PUBGitems and accessories fixes.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
Source: PUBG forums