Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon Let’s Go Gets New Trailer Introducing Us To The Elite Four

Heaven__

Administrator
Staff member

We’re now officially less than two weeks away from the launch of Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee!, the Pokemon GO styled reimaginings of the very first Pokemon games. With the release of the games rapidly approaching, Nintendo and The Pokemon Company have released a brand new trailer for them, meant to stoke the flames of nostalgia and familiarity among those who may have grown up with the series.

This new trailer, which you can see for yourself below, introduces us to the Elite Four of the Kanto Pokemon League at Indigo Plateau. This is the original gang—Agatha, Bruno, Lorelei, and Lance. Plus, of course, anyone who has completed the original games knows there are further surprises that await you. Those surprises, as well as the inclusion of more classic characters who had so far never been officially confirmed for the game, whom I shall not name because I think it’s best for you to watch the trailer yourself, are all in this video as well.

Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! are due to launch for Nintendo Switch on November 16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Live Streams

DansGaming
Just Chatting
#ORIGINPCLIVEBUILD for Dansgaming
Amouranth
Just Chatting
meet my dog! ^_^ Q&A + DANCING 🔔 SUBS GET SNAPCHAT
[Rebroadcast] SMITE World Championship
Battlefield
Battlefield V
Battlefield V LAUNCH DAY w/ Grizzle