Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hey Guest , Omega Events, the team behind some of Ireland’s biggest pop culture events including Dublin Comic Con and GamerFest are delighted to be bringing the excitement of Insomnia Gaming Festival to RDS in Dublin for the very first time on November 9th & 10th! See more in This Post and Purchase Tickets and get more information Here

Ode, a new musical pc experience from ubisoft

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member

Today, Ubisoft® announced a new experiential game for PC players worldwide with Ode, an enchanting visual and musical journey through beautiful landscapes.

Unlike traditional games, Ode has no guide, tutorial or hints allowing players to explore the sensory worlds around them at their own pace, direction and curiosity. The player’s only goal is to spread joy!

The player travels through four distinct musical gardens as Joy, collecting fallen stars. The more stars the player collects the greater the intensity of sound and visuals is experienced.

The gardens are filled with musical plants that emit specific notes to help players to build a musical background in each level. Soft challenges unlock layers to create a unique composition based on the player play style.

Ode was created with the simple goal of bringing a joyful and pleasing experience to players. This light-hearted and delightful game was created by Ubisoft Reflections, the studio behind Grow Home™, Grow Up, and most recently, Atomega™.

Ode is available today, November 27th on Uplay PC worldwide.

Heaven__

Administrator
Staff member
I may have bought this yesterday and nearly gave up as Ubisoft wouldnt accept my login or password, then got locked out, finally got it sorted out and my logins were correct, even requesting a password change they never sent me confirmation emails and still waiting for them to arrive. Once it was sorted I paid for it, download was quick but then waited for 3 hours for it to appear in my account so it could be played.

Have probably spent 30 mins on it. It is good just wish I had more time to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Reviews

Past Streams