Ver. 13.0.0 (Released September 14, 2021)Bluetooth audio support was added.
- Headphones, earbuds, speakers, and other audio devices that connect with Bluetooth can now be paired with Nintendo Switch family systems for audio output.
- Bluetooth microphones are not supported.
- Up to two compatible wireless controllers can be connected to the system while using Bluetooth audio.
- Bluetooth audio cannot be used while local wireless communication is active.
- For more information, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.
- Dock software updates are not available for Nintendo Switch docks without a LAN port.
- This feature was not added to Nintendo Switch Lite.
- For more information, see How to Update the Dock Firmware.
- When this setting is enabled, systems with wired internet connections will maintain internet connection even while in sleep mode. This allows for software and add-on content to download to the system while the system is in sleep mode.
- The setting is enabled by default.
- When this setting is disabled, the system will connect to the internet only periodically, which decreases power consumption.
The method to initiate “Calibrate Control Sticks” in System Settings was changed.
- From System Settings, go to Controllers and Sensors, select Calibrate Control Sticks, then fully tilt the control stick in any one direction and keep it tilted for a few seconds to begin calibration.