Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

adel

Hi, I'm Fi and I'm from Kerry. I googled irish gaming forums and found this place :cat:

Is there a section on the forums for general gaming questions? I can't see one.

GodwinJ1996

Introduce yourself, make new friends, get to know the visitors.

• Tell your name, first name will do
  • How you came to be on the site
  • Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
  • Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc
Hey everyone. My name is Godwin and I came across this forum because I want to look for people to play with some games. I’ve been playing alone a lot and I figured ill try finding other players through forums.
I live in Kildare
I love playing on PC or PlayStation. I like to play online shooters and sports games.

DNSNVN01

Helloooooo!!! My name is Denis and I found this forum by looking up Irish gaming communities to find more people who actually liked video games rather than GAA like everyone in my school. I'm from Laois
I play mostly Nintendo and ps4. I usually play a game for its story as that's my favourite part of a game. I like games such as uncharted God of war red dead and last of us, and nearly every original Nintendo franchise

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Helloooooo!!! My name is Denis and I found this forum by looking up Irish gaming communities to find more people who actually liked video games rather than GAA like everyone in my school. I'm from Laois
I play mostly Nintendo and ps4. I usually play a game for its story as that's my favourite part of a game. I like games such as uncharted God of war red dead and last of us, and nearly every original Nintendo franchise
Hey everyone. My name is Godwin and I came across this forum because I want to look for people to play with some games. I’ve been playing alone a lot and I figured ill try finding other players through forums.
I live in Kildare
I love playing on PC or PlayStation. I like to play online shooters and sports games.
Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.

:emoji_thumbsup:

ClaireR

Hey Guys!

I'm Claire and joined this community looking for some help!

I'm doing a Masters in Media Production at Maynooth University and I'm currently looking for gamers to take part in a research study, where they would play a game I created to gather info about player experiences and play patterns as well as doing a quick interview with me afterwards!

If anyone would be interested or willing to take part, or know someone that would, I would seriously appreciate it!
If you're interested you can drop me a message here!

Hope to hear back from you guys!

Cheers!

Claire.

zodiacR

Hey Guys!

I'm Claire and joined this community looking for some help!

I'm doing a Masters in Media Production at Maynooth University and I'm currently looking for gamers to take part in a research study, where they would play a game I created to gather info about player experiences and play patterns as well as doing a quick interview with me afterwards!

If anyone would be interested or willing to take part, or know someone that would, I would seriously appreciate it!
If you're interested you can drop me a message here!

Hope to hear back from you guys!

Cheers!

Claire.
Just when I thought that it is unusual to see female gamer, I read the rest of your post and the magic was gone :)
On a serious note though, I'm willing to help you with your survey/research,
Rgds,

jackdalad23

Introduce yourself, make new friends, get to know the visitors.

• Tell your name, first name will do
  • How you came to be on the site
  • Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
  • Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc
Hi everyone. Andy here from Clonmel in Tipp.
Was looking for a site to maybe join a clan or add some new friends on PSN ( jackdalad23 )
Used to play alot of CoD but have been grinding The Division 2.
Usually play with my brother and 2 mates. Looking for more people to join to maybe attempt a raid. Feel free to add me.
Cheers

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone. Andy here from Clonmel in Tipp.
Was looking for a site to maybe join a clan or add some new friends on PSN ( jackdalad23 )
Used to play alot of CoD but have been grinding The Division 2.
Usually play with my brother and 2 mates. Looking for more people to join to maybe attempt a raid. Feel free to add me.
Cheers
Welcome to the Community!

You're free to add myself "BordorFox" on PSN, same id on Steam and Xbox.

Been doing a bit of Division 2 lately myself.

MadMelonhead

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alan, (you can call me Melon if you want)
I just found the site while on Google.
I'm from the midlands currently living in Athlone.
Streaming on Twitch under MadMelonheadgt (can believe that someone had MadMelonhead)
Playing BR games Apex, Fortnite, PUBG sometimes Cuisine Royal. Sometimes playing sports games.
Feel Free to drop a Follow, would be appreciated, will be doing a giveaway when i get affiliate status on Twitch.

Hiccup

Hey all! My first name is Hayley but I prefer to be referred to as Hiccup...
(You'll know why if you ever game with me)

I literally typed in Irish gaming forums and this was the first result I came to :)
I know I'm not Irish but I do enjoy gaming with Irish people more than other Brits or Americans (normally the people I run into)

I'm from Oxford

I like to draw a bit as a hobby and write. I like to play Rocket League a loooad and it would be ideal to find people of a similar noob level to me (Plat-Diamond) which is another reason I am here :)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Alan, (you can call me Melon if you want)
I just found the site while on Google.
I'm from the midlands currently living in Athlone.
Streaming on Twitch under MadMelonheadgt (can believe that someone had MadMelonhead)
Playing BR games Apex, Fortnite, PUBG sometimes Cuisine Royal. Sometimes playing sports games.
Feel Free to drop a Follow, would be appreciated, will be doing a giveaway when i get affiliate status on Twitch.
Hey all! My first name is Hayley but I prefer to be referred to as Hiccup...
(You'll know why if you ever game with me)

I literally typed in Irish gaming forums and this was the first result I came to :)
I know I'm not Irish but I do enjoy gaming with Irish people more than other Brits or Americans (normally the people I run into)

I'm from Oxford

I like to draw a bit as a hobby and write. I like to play Rocket League a loooad and it would be ideal to find people of a similar noob level to me (Plat-Diamond) which is another reason I am here :)
Welcome to the Community!

Feel free to ask any questions or post in the relevant forums.

Drop your ID's in relevant forums too if you want to freely share and add others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Reviews

Staff Streams