Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

adel

Hi, I'm Fi and I'm from Kerry. I googled irish gaming forums and found this place :cat:

Is there a section on the forums for general gaming questions? I can't see one.

GodwinJ1996

Introduce yourself, make new friends, get to know the visitors.

• Tell your name, first name will do
  • How you came to be on the site
  • Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
  • Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc
Hey everyone. My name is Godwin and I came across this forum because I want to look for people to play with some games. I’ve been playing alone a lot and I figured ill try finding other players through forums.
I live in Kildare
I love playing on PC or PlayStation. I like to play online shooters and sports games.

DNSNVN01

Helloooooo!!! My name is Denis and I found this forum by looking up Irish gaming communities to find more people who actually liked video games rather than GAA like everyone in my school. I'm from Laois
I play mostly Nintendo and ps4. I usually play a game for its story as that's my favourite part of a game. I like games such as uncharted God of war red dead and last of us, and nearly every original Nintendo franchise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Staff Streams

Reviews

Platform Game Score
Xbox one The Crew 2
Xbox one Assassin's Creed: Origins
Xbox one South Park: Fractured But Whole
Xbox one Tokyo 42
PS4 For Honor
PS4 Watchdogs 2
PS4 Table Top Racing: World tour
Xbox one Homefront: The Revolution