Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, name's Jonathon, PC and PS4 gamer - although my PC is currently gone the way of the dodo so am just playing PS. Came across the site while looking for some groups that may be getting set up ahead of Fallout 76. Massive Bethesda fan; so if there is anyone on here who knows where I might find any guilds/clans for 76 please let me know, alternatively if there is any people interested in setting something up get in touch.

Cheers
Welcome to the site Jonathan.

Fallout 76 will definitely something i will be playing when it's released, just not sure whether i will get it for PS4 or Xbox one x at present.

You can start a thread asking for folks to join a clan/guild if you like.

- Dermot

Juste-44

Justin here. Just moved to Dublin from London and looking for people to play with once I get settled and internet set up. Currently have a PS4 but looking to get a PC, if anyone knows where I can buy a gaming PC that would be helpful as I don't know enough to build it myself.
Currently playing fortnite mainly on PS4 and cs:go (on my laptop) occasionally.

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Justin here. Just moved to Dublin from London and looking for people to play with once I get settled and internet set up. Currently have a PS4 but looking to get a PC, if anyone knows where I can buy a gaming PC that would be helpful as I don't know enough to build it myself.
Currently playing fortnite mainly on PS4 and cs:go (on my laptop) occasionally.
Welcome to the site!

There are several places in Ireland to buy custom built gaming PC's, however most are not cheap, what is your price point when it comes to the PC?

Juste-44

Welcome to the site!

There are several places in Ireland to buy custom built gaming PC's, however most are not cheap, what is your price point when it comes to the PC?
Probably around 1100€ uncluding m, k and monitor.

SpudNasty

Whats up fellow Spuds! With Fallout 76 and BlackOut around the corner, we should prepare with some pre-organised squads even Jack Charlton would be proud of.

Come find me on steam if any of you are interested.

Steam: SpudNasty

Sipod

Introduce yourself, make new friends, get to know the visitors.

• Tell your name, first name will do
  • How you came to be on the site
  • Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
  • Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc
Hi I'm Simon,

Came to this site looking to meet & ad new people.. Fortnite like for most is my most played game at the minute.. Save the world I more popular with me to be honest.. I'd like to ad some new players to my epic list..

My epic name is DAWNAYMK2 if you would like to ad me.. I'm very easy going & will talk, make conversation etc no reason for the headset & being a silent stiff (Strange ole people).. If your higher level then Stonewood please don't hesitate to ad me..
BIG Fallout fan also can't wait for that S**T!!! By the way I'm from Dublin:)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Whats up fellow Spuds! With Fallout 76 and BlackOut around the corner, we should prepare with some pre-organised squads even Jack Charlton would be proud of.

Come find me on steam if any of you are interested.

Steam: SpudNasty
Hi I'm Simon,

Came to this site looking to meet & ad new people.. Fortnite like for most is my most played game at the minute.. Save the world I more popular with me to be honest.. I'd like to ad some new players to my epic list..

My epic name is DAWNAYMK2 if you would like to ad me.. I'm very easy going & will talk, make conversation etc no reason for the headset & being a silent stiff (Strange ole people).. If your higher level then Stonewood please don't hesitate to ad me..
BIG Fallout fan also can't wait for that S**T!!! By the way I'm from Dublin:)
Welcome to the Site!

:emoji_slight_smile::emoji_thumbsup:

LiquasoundCJ

Hi there everyone!

My name is CJ. Owner of Liquasound Ireland. I am a part time streamer from Co Clare, and aim to Open a Gaming Café down South.

I found this website when I started planning to do some market research on Gamers, likes, dislikes, Platforms, games, and social habits from gamers around Ireland.

I play games like GTA V, Arma 3 Apex on Custom Servers Zeus. World of war planes. CS Go,

I am also Big into VR gaming with Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa. (Oculus Rift) and Thrustmaster FFB wheel.

I am a big gamer, and believe that gaming should become a social giant rather than a dark pit lone ranger affair.

Any discussions on this topic would be appreciated. ( Gaming Cafés Ireland VS stay at home gaming )

Kind Regards,
CJ

Jejd

Hi there everyone!

My name is CJ. Owner of Liquasound Ireland. I am a part time streamer from Co Clare, and aim to Open a Gaming Café down South.

I found this website when I started planning to do some market research on Gamers, likes, dislikes, Platforms, games, and social habits from gamers around Ireland.

I play games like GTA V, Arma 3 Apex on Custom Servers Zeus. World of war planes. CS Go,

I am also Big into VR gaming with Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa. (Oculus Rift) and Thrustmaster FFB wheel.

I am a big gamer, and believe that gaming should become a social giant rather than a dark pit lone ranger affair.

Any discussions on this topic would be appreciated. ( Gaming Cafés Ireland VS stay at home gaming )

Kind Regards,
CJ
Hi CJ, good luck with the cafe. As a fellow Clare man, I'm curious where you're planning on setting up your Enterprise??

columbd

Hi all, my name is David and I'm working in the area of process addictions (gambling, gaming and internet addiction). I play a little myself as well and hoping to post a survey with the site in the near future

zodiacR

Hi,
My name is Lech - like the beer ;)
I live in county Cork with my family.
Love building PCs, vast knowledge in hardware, work on Adobe products for work and play too much in Path of Exile (pc)
Even though I spend my free time almost exclusively on PoE I also like some shooters, FPPs mainly (finished Wolfenstein 2 recently, like the Doom too)
Hi everyone!

Chalupa_Batman

Hi guys,

My name is Juan, South African living in Drumcondra, Dublin. I found this site by searching Scuf Vantage in Ireland and came across this community :)

I'm a casual game and play just about everything!
Games I am usually on at the moment include:
- Red Dead redemption
- Black ops 4
- Assassins Creed Odyssey
- Fifa 19

You can find me on PS4 by the juandavidtz

Cheers,
Juan

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome all new members!

Feel free to ask any questions or post your thoughts on any game, any platform, or review.

:emoji_thumbsup:

EDDY-K-89

Hi all,

Eddy here from Dublin.
Mostly PC gamer.
Found this web online. I need some support on Pc components and suggestions. Do you do that here as well or this is more about games forum?

Regards

Printer - Of - Tees

Hi everyone,
Name is Mark from Dublin but living in the Midlands. Literally stumbled a crossed the site this morning and joined. I play everything from retro consoles up to current gen.

Reason I joined here is, I am a huge xbox fan and collector for the original xbox. I am on mission to get complete collection for the original console. Just wondering if anyone on here still plays the original and is collecting for it, as I haven't heard of anyone, so looking to see if there is some like minded people on here.

Thanks
Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Staff Streams

Reviews

Platform Game Score
Xbox one The Crew 2
Xbox one Assassin's Creed: Origins
Xbox one South Park: Fractured But Whole
Xbox one Tokyo 42
PS4 For Honor
PS4 Watchdogs 2
PS4 Table Top Racing: World tour
Xbox one Homefront: The Revolution