Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Hi guy's
Michael aka thegreenbean here. I found this place on the Google of all places lol.
I am a 37 year old dude into shooters and anything open world/survival. My hobbies are building epic custom PC's and anything water cooling. I'm really glad to find an Irish community of Gaming Nerds.
Peace

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guy's
Michael aka thegreenbean here. I found this place on the Google of all places lol.
I am a 37 year old dude into shooters and anything open world/survival. My hobbies are building epic custom PC's and anything water cooling. I'm really glad to find an Irish community of Gaming Nerds.
Peace
Welcome to the site Michael!

You can fill out your gamer cards in your profile.

If you wanna add me, my id is BordorFox on all platforms.

CookieJHD

Hey my names James / CookieJHD / CJ
Found the site because I wondering if there was a percentage of Irish people who are gamers! There isn't! At least I couldn't find it.

I'm from as far south as you can be! "Winter is coming"

I'm 20 I spend most my time on PC games mainly CS:GO, Gonna play a lot of DayZ now that it has a stable version! I play a tiny bit of Minecraft. My job is pretty much being Batman (no joke).
I make YouTube videos too, @ CookieJHD only 999,611 SUBSCRIBERS away from the big 1M.

Rank in CS is GNM, if anyone around that wants to play let me know. I play with people from everywhere because yano, it doesnt matter what time it is when u game! I also did a lot of 24 hour streams before so met many random people over it.

I am also interested in doing collaborations with other YouTubers if anyone is interested :)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hey my names James / CookieJHD / CJ
Found the site because I wondering if there was a percentage of Irish people who are gamers! There isn't! At least I couldn't find it.

I'm from as far south as you can be! "Winter is coming"

I'm 20 I spend most my time on PC games mainly CS:GO, Gonna play a lot of DayZ now that it has a stable version! I play a tiny bit of Minecraft. My job is pretty much being Batman (no joke).
I make YouTube videos too, @ CookieJHD only 999,611 SUBSCRIBERS away from the big 1M.

Rank in CS is GNM, if anyone around that wants to play let me know. I play with people from everywhere because yano, it doesnt matter what time it is when u game! I also did a lot of 24 hour streams before so met many random people over it.

I am also interested in doing collaborations with other YouTubers if anyone is interested :)
Be sure to stick your youtube channel in the youtube section and welcome to the site!

Hi everyone. My name is Martin. PSN Gamer Tag: BxH-_-BornBad. I'm from the Midlands, I came across the site while on the hunt for Gamers Interested in Online Competitive Gaming on PS4. I'm a Lieutenant and Event Organizer for my friends Gaming Organization based in the United States. Haven't exactly figured out how to post a thread about it yet but will get into it in a few hours.

You can call me Bite for now. :) My Xbox GT is Bite My Assets.

I did a Google search for Irish Gamers and your site was at the top of the search results.

I'm in Canada, in Nova Scotia. I'll be moving back to Ontario in August.

I'm the mother of an amazing 18 year old son. Permanently separated (divorce to follow) and the owner of a small PR Company. I love Netflix, cause who doesn't. I love long drives on beautiful summer days and find joy in many of life's simple things. I play on the Xbox One; The Division, Destiny...that's pretty much it right now. I'm eagerly awaiting Andromeda...the 4th Mass Effect game.

Hey my name is Ally. I'm from Kilkenny ! I found this site looking for other players to play overwatch ! I mostly play destiny but there is nothing going on at the moment until rise of iron comes out:(:(:( a few of the guys were playing it at launch but it is a bit different type of pvp game compared to trials of Osiris! I'm not much of a pvp player myself but I do quite enjoy overwatch as there is a lot of choice in characters! D.VA for life! Anyway I play on ps4 , I also put some YouTube videos of montages with the clan . Just for the laugh ya know yourself! So yeah can't think of anything else to put in here as this intro has gone on far too long!! Hope to hear from peeps soon laters!

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone. My name is Martin. PSN Gamer Tag: BxH-_-BornBad. I'm from the Midlands, I came across the site while on the hunt for Gamers Interested in Online Competitive Gaming on PS4. I'm a Lieutenant and Event Organizer for my friends Gaming Organization based in the United States. Haven't exactly figured out how to post a thread about it yet but will get into it in a few hours.
You can call me Bite for now. :) My Xbox GT is Bite My Assets.

I did a Google search for Irish Gamers and your site was at the top of the search results.

I'm in Canada, in Nova Scotia. I'll be moving back to Ontario in August.

I'm the mother of an amazing 18 year old son. Permanently separated (divorce to follow) and the owner of a small PR Company. I love Netflix, cause who doesn't. I love long drives on beautiful summer days and find joy in many of life's simple things. I play on the Xbox One; The Division, Destiny...that's pretty much it right now. I'm eagerly awaiting Andromeda...the 4th Mass Effect game.
Hey my name is Ally. I'm from Kilkenny ! I found this site looking for other players to play overwatch ! I mostly play destiny but there is nothing going on at the moment until rise of iron comes out:(:(:( a few of the guys were playing it at launch but it is a bit different type of pvp game compared to trials of Osiris! I'm not much of a pvp player myself but I do quite enjoy overwatch as there is a lot of choice in characters! D.VA for life! Anyway I play on ps4 , I also put some YouTube videos of montages with the clan . Just for the laugh ya know yourself! So yeah can't think of anything else to put in here as this intro has gone on far too long!! Hope to hear from peeps soon laters!
Welcome all of you to the Site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or Heaven or any staff member.

If you would like to post any videos, reviews or just do any write ups, you're free to do so.

:)

LaZarus

Just call me Lazarus. I hope it's okay if I keep my real name a secret. I found this beautifully designed website (compliment to the web-designer) by a random google search for a gaming forum. It looked pretty, so I thought "Well, lets give it a try". I'm from Germany and I have various hobbies and interests. Some of them are probably related to my current job. I like to play videogames (who would have thought lol) or write code and fooling around with a Raspberry Pi. I mostly play survival or strategy games. (Example: AoE3, Civ5, The Forest, Fallout 4) I don't like shooter-games that much but I play them occasionally. I like nature, cats and I'm really fascinated by weird things and mysteries. Someday I'll move to Ireland so I hope it's not too inappropriate to have a german user here. *cough* Because english is not my main language I will make grammar mistakes from time to time. Anyways, I'll do my best to avoid them. :)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Just call me Lazarus. I hope it's okay if I keep my real name a secret. I found this beautifully designed website (compliment to the web-designer) by a random google search for a gaming forum. It looked pretty, so I thought "Well, lets give it a try". I'm from Germany and I have various hobbies and interests. Some of them are probably related to my current job. I like to play videogames (who would have thought lol) or write code and fooling around with a Raspberry Pi. I mostly play survival or strategy games. (Example: AoE3, Civ5, The Forest, Fallout 4) I don't like shooter-games that much but I play them occasionally. I like nature, cats and I'm really fascinated by weird things and mysteries. Someday I'll move to Ireland so I hope it's not too inappropriate to have a german user here. *cough* Because english is not my main language I will make grammar mistakes from time to time. Anyways, I'll do my best to avoid them. :)
Welcome to the Community!

Willkommen in der Gemeinschaft!

Heffo60

Hi all
Will here came across this community
On psn . Looking for some team buddies to play battlefield and the like .
My gamer tag is heffo60 on psn
I live in limerick.
Cheers will

Snapper

Hi guy's
Peace
I just joined this as well and used the same process as yourself i play survival games too and mainly rainbow six heres me steam profile so you can add me pal http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_snapper/

Snapper

How are you lads/Girls i found this site on a google search and am from just outside dublin looking for a few friends to play rainbow six siege,dayz ,arma,miscreated, etc im also on ps4 but its just really a glorified fifa machine and i dont play it much drop me a line to add me on steam ,,peace

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
How are you lads/Girls i found this site on a google search and am from just outside dublin looking for a few friends to play rainbow six siege,dayz ,arma,miscreated, etc im also on ps4 but its just really a glorified fifa machine and i dont play it much drop me a line to add me on steam ,,peace
Welcome to the site,

I don't play as much on PC nowadays, mostly on Xbox one or PS4, but i'm sure there are some who do, perhaps start a thread in the PC category and hopefully some members will catch it.

I probably should have came here first before posting, I am new enough to forums, so I am not to savvy when it comes to Forum Etiquette, so accept my humble apologies.

We are Jack and Patrick.

I (Jack) came across this site from a humble google search.

We are both from Cork.

We are both huge into video gaming, both the culture that surrounds it and the general play we enjoy ourselves, we both started gaming in the mid 90's at a very young age. We grew up on what we consider the greats, in early (MS-DOS) and 90's PC stuff, SNES, Mega Drive, PS1 and N64.

We went to school together and became great friends over our mutual man love of Music and Gaming, This year we decided to start a gaming/nerd culture youtube channel "Hit the snake" to talk about our experiences and just share in the love of games in general. Including as many consoles as we can and doing all the regular tubing affair like let's plays, unboxing etc.

We are not without our disagreements over certain things though

For example:

Patrick is a lover of Nintendo specifically the Zelda series
Jack is not a lover of Nintendo in any shape or form

But we over all enjoy it all.

Nice to be on a forum thats gaming centric and with our Irish Brethren.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers
Jack & Patrick

Hi I'm Bardon,

I'm an Irish gaming YouTuber, pretty small channel who lives in Japan. I've lived here for three years. My hobbies are writing short stories, gaming, making YouTube videos and Dungeons & Dragons.

I joined the site for two and a halfish reasons.

The halfish is that living in Japan I feel disconnected from the Irish gamer community and what better place to correct that than here.

Reason one was that I was looking for information on google but their search is absolute pants in recent years but at least it led me here.

The third reason was to potentially find out about Irish games that I might want to play on my channel.

I'm a gamer from a time before consoles. A time when you held your breath for 5 minutes while the tape deck loaded the game for fear that any vibration would cause an error. I have to say that gaming didn't go in quite the direction that my younger self imagined but I'm enjoying it all the same.

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to all new members!

be sure to add your youtube channels in the youtube section!

Last edited:
Howdy!

Steven AKA FoxyMcNuggets here! Casual gamer in my spare time between sports and work. Jump between PS4 & PC but on a major PC binge at the moment. Found this site while looking for some Irish Fortnite players. Nice to know there's such a thing as a gaming community in Ireland!!!!!!!!! Into mainly shooters FPs or 3Ps.

Jejd

Hi, name's Jonathon, PC and PS4 gamer - although my PC is currently gone the way of the dodo so am just playing PS. Came across the site while looking for some groups that may be getting set up ahead of Fallout 76. Massive Bethesda fan; so if there is anyone on here who knows where I might find any guilds/clans for 76 please let me know, alternatively if there is any people interested in setting something up get in touch.

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Reviews

Platform Game Score
Xbox one The Crew 2
Xbox one Assassin's Creed: Origins
Xbox one South Park: Fractured But Whole
Xbox one Tokyo 42
PS4 For Honor
PS4 Watchdogs 2
PS4 Table Top Racing: World tour
Xbox one Homefront: The Revolution
PS4 The Witcher 3