1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'The Welcome wagon' started by Dermot, Sep 14, 2015.

1. TheGreenBean

TheGreenBean New Member

Hi guy's
    Michael aka thegreenbean here. I found this place on the Google of all places lol.
    I am a 37 year old dude into shooters and anything open world/survival. My hobbies are building epic custom PC's and anything water cooling. I'm really glad to find an Irish community of Gaming Nerds.
    Peace

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Dermot

Dermot Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site Michael!

You can fill out your gamer cards in your profile.

If you wanna add me, my id is BordorFox on all platforms.

3. CookieJHD

CookieJHD New Member

Hey my names James / CookieJHD / CJ
    Found the site because I wondering if there was a percentage of Irish people who are gamers! There isn't! At least I couldn't find it.

I'm from as far south as you can be! "Winter is coming"

I'm 20 I spend most my time on PC games mainly CS:GO, Gonna play a lot of DayZ now that it has a stable version! I play a tiny bit of Minecraft. My job is pretty much being Batman (no joke).
    I make YouTube videos too, @ CookieJHD only 999,611 SUBSCRIBERS away from the big 1M.

Rank in CS is GNM, if anyone around that wants to play let me know. I play with people from everywhere because yano, it doesnt matter what time it is when u game! I also did a lot of 24 hour streams before so met many random people over it.

I am also interested in doing collaborations with other YouTubers if anyone is interested :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Dermot

Be sure to stick your youtube channel in the youtube section and welcome to the site!

5. BxH-_-BornBad

BxH-_-BornBad New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Martin. PSN Gamer Tag: BxH-_-BornBad. I'm from the Midlands, I came across the site while on the hunt for Gamers Interested in Online Competitive Gaming on PS4. I'm a Lieutenant and Event Organizer for my friends Gaming Organization based in the United States. Haven't exactly figured out how to post a thread about it yet but will get into it in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bite My Assets

Bite My Assets New Member

You can call me Bite for now. :) My Xbox GT is Bite My Assets.

I did a Google search for Irish Gamers and your site was at the top of the search results.

I'm in Canada, in Nova Scotia. I'll be moving back to Ontario in August.

I'm the mother of an amazing 18 year old son. Permanently separated (divorce to follow) and the owner of a small PR Company. I love Netflix, cause who doesn't. I love long drives on beautiful summer days and find joy in many of life's simple things. I play on the Xbox One; The Division, Destiny...that's pretty much it right now. I'm eagerly awaiting Andromeda...the 4th Mass Effect game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Purplestuff10

Purplestuff10 New Member

Hey my name is Ally. I'm from Kilkenny ! I found this site looking for other players to play overwatch ! I mostly play destiny but there is nothing going on at the moment until rise of iron comes out:(:(:( a few of the guys were playing it at launch but it is a bit different type of pvp game compared to trials of Osiris! I'm not much of a pvp player myself but I do quite enjoy overwatch as there is a lot of choice in characters! D.VA for life! Anyway I play on ps4 , I also put some YouTube videos of montages with the clan . Just for the laugh ya know yourself! So yeah can't think of anything else to put in here as this intro has gone on far too long!! Hope to hear from peeps soon laters!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Dermot

Welcome all of you to the Site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or Heaven or any staff member.

If you would like to post any videos, reviews or just do any write ups, you're free to do so.

:)

9. LaZarus

LaZarus New Member

Just call me Lazarus. I hope it's okay if I keep my real name a secret. I found this beautifully designed website (compliment to the web-designer) by a random google search for a gaming forum. It looked pretty, so I thought "Well, lets give it a try". I'm from Germany and I have various hobbies and interests. Some of them are probably related to my current job. I like to play videogames (who would have thought lol) or write code and fooling around with a Raspberry Pi. I mostly play survival or strategy games. (Example: AoE3, Civ5, The Forest, Fallout 4) I don't like shooter-games that much but I play them occasionally. I like nature, cats and I'm really fascinated by weird things and mysteries. Someday I'll move to Ireland so I hope it's not too inappropriate to have a german user here. *cough* Because english is not my main language I will make grammar mistakes from time to time. Anyways, I'll do my best to avoid them. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Dermot

Welcome to the Community!

Willkommen in der Gemeinschaft!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Heffo60

Heffo60 New Member

Hi all
    Will here came across this community
    On psn . Looking for some team buddies to play battlefield and the like .
    My gamer tag is heffo60 on psn
    I live in limerick.
    Cheers will

12. Snapper

Snapper New Member

I just joined this as well and used the same process as yourself i play survival games too and mainly rainbow six heres me steam profile so you can add me pal http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_snapper/

13. Snapper

Snapper New Member

How are you lads/Girls i found this site on a google search and am from just outside dublin looking for a few friends to play rainbow six siege,dayz ,arma,miscreated, etc im also on ps4 but its just really a glorified fifa machine and i dont play it much drop me a line to add me on steam ,,peace

14. OP
    OP
    Dermot

Welcome to the site,

I don't play as much on PC nowadays, mostly on Xbox one or PS4, but i'm sure there are some who do, perhaps start a thread in the PC category and hopefully some members will catch it.

:)

15. hitthesnake

hitthesnake New Member

I probably should have came here first before posting, I am new enough to forums, so I am not to savvy when it comes to Forum Etiquette, so accept my humble apologies.

We are Jack and Patrick.

I (Jack) came across this site from a humble google search.

We are both from Cork.

We are both huge into video gaming, both the culture that surrounds it and the general play we enjoy ourselves, we both started gaming in the mid 90's at a very young age. We grew up on what we consider the greats, in early (MS-DOS) and 90's PC stuff, SNES, Mega Drive, PS1 and N64.

We went to school together and became great friends over our mutual man love of Music and Gaming, This year we decided to start a gaming/nerd culture youtube channel "Hit the snake" to talk about our experiences and just share in the love of games in general. Including as many consoles as we can and doing all the regular tubing affair like let's plays, unboxing etc.

We are not without our disagreements over certain things though

For example:

Patrick is a lover of Nintendo specifically the Zelda series
    Jack is not a lover of Nintendo in any shape or form

But we over all enjoy it all.

Nice to be on a forum thats gaming centric and with our Irish Brethren.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers
    Jack & Patrick

• Like Like x 1