Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Introduce yourself, make new friends, get to know the visitors.

• Tell your name, first name will do
  • How you came to be on the site
  • Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
  • Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc

cyperplex

hey all,

Owen here , found the site when looking around for any local gaming communities. Casual gamer on xbox 360... soon to be one and PC.

Handle is cyperplex on Xbox live.

Favourite games, Halo , Destiny , Halo Wars and Starcraft. Play others but there my main go to..

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site owen :)

I play on the xbox one, the PS4 and occasionally on PC.

My id is BordorFox on all three, so hit me up when you move to the one/pc.

ZeroNem

Hey All,

My name is Shane, GamerTag - ZErO-NeM on PSN and Steam, feel free to add me. I play a variety of games from various genres. I'm pretty active within the streaming community e.g. twitch modding, stream design and custom system setup. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to chatting to you guys in the forums.

Rock on,

Zero

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
ZeroNem said:
Hey All,

My name is Shane, GamerTag - ZErO-NeM on PSN and Steam, feel free to add me. I play a variety of games from various genres. I'm pretty active within the streaming community e.g. twitch modding, stream design and custom system setup. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to chatting to you guys in the forums.

Rock on,

Zero
Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to stick your twitch channel in the twitch section.

:)

Nexumdark

Hi all,

Gary here, I came across this site as I was looking for some team buddies for the likes of BF4 on PS4. I'm still very much a novice on console as I was more of a PC gamer until recently.
My ID is Nexumdark

I live in Wexford.

Hopefully see some of you online :)

Cheers

Gary

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Nexumdark said:
Hi all,

Gary here, I came across this site as I was looking for some team buddies for the likes of BF4 on PS4. I'm still very much a novice on console as I was more of a PC gamer until recently.
My ID is Nexumdark

I live in Wexford.

Hopefully see some of you online :)

Cheers

Gary
Feel free to add me on PS4, we dont play BF4 as much as we used to but i still get on it now and then.

My ID is BordorFox , we also have a community on PS4, you can find it under my ID if you wanna find more players to join.

And again, Welcome and feel free to invite friends to the site and community.

Whats the craic lads.

Paul here. Came across the site through Dermot and our PS4 BF4 clan, been meaning to register for awhile now!. From Dublin. Interests are FPS and sim racers :)
PSN is thurlesdrunk, welcome to add me. Not on as much as as would like these days, family responsibilities eating my gaming time!

Keep up the good work Dermot, website looking great and coming along nicely. :)

Cheers

Paul

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
thurlesdrunk said:
Whats the craic lads.

Paul here. Came across the site through Dermot and our PS4 BF4 clan, been meaning to register for awhile now!. From Dublin. Interests are FPS and sim racers :)
PSN is thurlesdrunk, welcome to add me. Not on as much as as would like these days, family responsibilities eating my gaming time!

Keep up the good work Dermot, website looking great and coming along nicely. :)

Cheers

Paul
Welcome bob, i mean paul lol

Feel free to look around!

any issues let us know.

- Dermot

What's going on lads? I'm Sean and I'm from Offaly! I came across the site when I googled Irish YouTubers! I was looking for a Youtube forum so I could get to know more Irish Youtubers and here I am!

I have a serious interest in gaming, mainly a PS3/PS4 player. I play all different types of games but if I had to pick which one was my favourite I'd have to say Stealth!

If you guys are interested in gaming news or lets plays then why not check out my channel Goin' All Gamer! :)

Looking forward to meeting new people especially Irish lads! :)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
StGeorge97 said:
What's going on lads? I'm Sean and I'm from Offaly! I came across the site when I googled Irish YouTubers! I was looking for a Youtube forum so I could get to know more Irish Youtubers and here I am!

I have a serious interest in gaming, mainly a PS3/PS4 player. I play all different types of games but if I had to pick which one was my favourite I'd have to say Stealth!

If you guys are interested in gaming news or lets plays then why not check out my channel Goin' All Gamer! :)

Looking forward to meeting new people especially Irish lads! :)
Welcome to the site Sean!

Feel free to post gaming posts or link your toutube videos in the youtube section.

Any questions, let us know.

Tell your name, first name will do
How you came to be on the site
Tell us where you're from (not your exact address)
Tell us about yourself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc

Hi everyone! My name is Adam and I am a very heavy gamer :3

I came to be on this beautiful site when looking for pleasant communities and ones closer to home.

I am from Ireland. I have moved a lot lately so I am soon to be back in Dublin but right now I live in Wexford.

Well about me, I have gamed for the last 5 years. Pretty heavily, I used to use a PS3 but moved on to PC gaming since last year. I prefer to mostly game but I also enjoy parkour, etc. I myself hate anti-feminism and very judgemental people.

Thats pretty much me in a nutshell, thanks for reading. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi !

My name is Quentin "Sanch0DeLaVega", I just arrived 3 months ago in Dublin (sorry if my English is not perfect).
I'm native from South of France, Toulouse, and I'm 24.

So, now I get a flat and my console back, Im looking for good people to spend some time on games. I'm only playing on Xbox One, and mainly on FPS as Call of Duty, Rainbow 6, and Star Wars, but if you have a funny multiplayer game, I can buy it !

I discover this forum by searching on Google for Xbox Players to play with.

Feel free to add and I see you later here or in game ;)

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome all new members to the site!

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Share your gamer tags if you wish people to add you!

misslauraxx

hey laura here :D
Hi I'm Laura
I was told about this site from a very old friend of mine
I'm from Ireland Midlands ...
I'm love having a laugh and try to make people laugh (funny looking and all )
Hope I fit in right xx

Name is Brian
from Limerick...outside the city
found this through a link on Boards.ie
have had games since the atari 2600 current is a PS4 and gamertag is same as my username brianregan09 don't play online often though much bigger fan of single player storyline type games

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
Name is Brian
from Limerick...outside the city
found this through a link on Boards.ie
have had games since the atari 2600 current is a PS4 and gamertag is same as my username brianregan09 don't play online often though much bigger fan of single player storyline type games
Welcome Brian,

You can fill out your gamer ids in your profile to gain access to the gamer cards and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by anytime or post any related material!

- Dermot

ConorVlad

Hi, name is is Conor and found this site by just doing a google search on the Irish gaming community.
I'm from Cork and I play on PC and PS4. Favourite games are Total War series, Witcher 3 and also Minecraft. By the way, do a lot of people here play minecraft?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Live Streams

Amouranth
Just Chatting
🔴🔵 TWISTER! 🔔 SUBS GET SNAPCHAT
DansGaming
Fallout 76
[PC-Solo-100%] Exploring West Virginia for that sweet sweet lore!
[Rebroadcast] SMITE World Championship
IGN
Battlefield V
Battlefield 5: Diving Into Multiplayer Gameplay Livestream - IGN Plays Live
GameWithGray
Overwatch
WOOOOO | !birthday you're invited :D

Reviews

Platform Game Score
Xbox one The Crew 2
Xbox one Assassin's Creed: Origins
Xbox one South Park: Fractured But Whole