Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Katty8888

Hi guys. I'm a mom looking for advice. My kids are starting to get interested in games but I have 0 clue of this world of gaming. I'd like your advice on what games to begin with, consoles, pc, or any device you would point me to. My kids are in primary school. Thanks in advance!

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
For kids, i would advise to stick with kid friendly platforms like Nintendo, The Nintendo switch has two models, One that is a handheld only and one that is a handheld and a console that can be plugged into the TV.

This means they can carry them around or on trips or to or fro a friends house, and also allows multiple players to play on the same handheld if others have similar joy cons (Joypad and Controller in one).

Nintendo based games are usually very kid friendly and have cartoony type graphics, and Nintendo Switch does have parental controls.

Xbox has extended parental controls also but sony would be the most lacking in these controls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Videos

Reviews

Staff Streams