Irish Gamers Community

Hello! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming retro goodness

SWEATY YETI 83

Out of interest are any of you emulating games or are you buying consoles?

The emulator route is free but is it really retro?

I remember buying a SNES 10 years ago and it smelt like it did years ago

It's like the plastic had a certain smell truly retro

Ilikeallgames

@SWEATY YETI 83 I just started emulators this year. i was trying to download gamecube games but the sites to download from are closed down and any other sites the ROMs don't work. there's only on-site with 17 games on it.

Ilikeallgames

@Dermot hay, the ROMs on that romsmania site worked, how did you know that would work. the only game that won't work is F-ZERO GX. Is it against the rules to talk about ROMs on this site?

Ilikeallgames

@Dermot maybe you can help me with this one, I have a EmuZwin emul;ator for a zx spectrum games download of 23,000 games i bought it from ebay do you know anywhere I can see how to use the emulator . i have checked you tube but they only do a spectaculator emulator.

Dermot

Administrator
Staff member
@Dermot hay, the ROMs on that romsmania site worked, how did you know that would work. the only game that won't work is F-ZERO GX. Is it against the rules to talk about ROMs on this site?
You can talk about them, but you won't get them here or will they be directly linked to.

@Dermot maybe you can help me with this one, I have a EmuZwin emul;ator for a zx spectrum games download of 23,000 games i bought it from ebay do you know anywhere I can see how to use the emulator . i have checked you tube but they only do a spectaculator emulator.
Not sure about that emulator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Videos

Reviews

Past Streams