Fallout 76’s Wasteland is full of surprises—this includes other vaults to find, as well as a surprise examination you suddenly find yourself taking. Vault 76, of course, is the eponymous main one, the one that the story emphasizes—but there’s more going on, and this guide tells you how to get a handle on that.
You can find three other vaults in the game’s world—Vault 63, 94, and 96. You can’t actually get into these vaults (though Bethesda plans to open them in the coming months), but if you want to camp outside of them like a Nintendo fan ahead of the Switch’s release, we can at least tell you where to find them:
- Vault 63: In the southern part of Ash Heap, partially hidden inside a shack
- Vault 94: Northern section of the Savage Divide, east of the Pumpkin House
- Vault 96: South of the Spruce Knob, in souther Savage Divide
Into the Fire is a main quest in Fallout 76, that tasks you with passing a Fire Breather exam. This can bring your progress to a halt, because you have to search for these answers to be able to answer 7 questions. Or, you can use our guide.
- Evacuate as quickly as possible
- A water-soaked rag
- Gently bind the burn with clean bandages
- Retreat immediately
- 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower
- Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms
- End his life as mercifully as possible