It seems the next game from Sony Bend is already underway (potentially for the PS4?). But their last hit is still going strong in Days Gone. Earlier this month we got the big update which added survival mode, with the promise that more was to come. Well, it’s here, as now weekly challenges are live, and the first is a dozy.
As announced via Sony’s Bend’s official Twitter, the weekly challenges are now up with the first being you vs a never ending Horde in ‘Surrounded’. The more swarmers you manage to take out, the more you can extend your time. You can unlock new character skins, rings and patches. It’s just the beginning, though as each Friday a new challenge will go up. You can check out the details below.
Days Gone is available now for PlayStation 4. The update, 1.21, and ‘Surrounded’ challenge is live now.
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Surrounded” is the first DLC challenge drop! It’s you VS. an endless Horde of Freakers! Survive the Horde as long as possible by utilizing your weapons, traps, and the environment. Increase the time on the timer by taking down Freakers and maximizing your score!
- Each week on Friday, we will unlock a new challenge for you to master! (Will confirm day/time)
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rank to earn credits to buy new characters, custom accents, and rings
- Once you complete a challenge, you will earn that challenge’s Patch which will be permanently shown on Deacon’s jacket in both challenge and story mode!
- Free new custom accent has been added to our story mode, “Farewell Mongrels”
- New trophies have been added exclusive to the new weekly challenges
- Lisa will not get stuck on the house terrain during the mission ”Lots Of Sick People”
- After finishing the objective in “You Don’t Want to Know”, you should be able to properly loot your bounty
- Picking up and swapping weapons on the ground has been changed to the “Triangle” button
- A fix has added to fade away the Stat Upgrade and Trust Level banner from the player’s UI
- Swarmers and the Horde should now vault through windows properly
- The Breaker’s AI should function correctly when traps are utilized
- Leaving flashback missions should now retain your melee weapon and proper ammo count
- Rendering issue has been resolved with a certain set of NPCs
- Localization fixes
- Various bug fixes and miscellaneous crash fixes