Days Gone, the newest open world zombie game from Sony, has been out for a few months. It’s sold incredibly well and definitely looks to be the next major franchise from the platform holder. It has some nagging issues, but overall it’s a solid game with a strong framework for a future sequel. It also got its first major update last week that included a lot of new skins, challenges and Survival difficulty. With that came some minor issues and a new update is out to squash them.
The newest update, 1.11, is live now and it addresses some progression issues that popped up in the last update. That includes AI fixes in the “Lines Not Crossed,” “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” “Dead Don’t Ride,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now” missions. It also tweaks some things for the new Survival difficulty, like adjusting the screen to appear as it should when taking damage. You can see the full list below or see it at the game’s Reddit page.
Days Gone is available now for PlayStation 4. The 1.11 update is live.
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The “Executioner” skill should function properly against Breakers