Curioso Games unleashes their latest mobile game, Rituals: The Book of SKOG into the wild today. The immersive and twisted horror puzzle guides players through the unwelcoming woodlands of Skog, where they perform rituals to cleanse evil presences in various guises. The gripping game is the first major cross-platform mobile release from the studio since their debut, Lanterns for KaiOS devices in September.
Rituals: Book of Skog is a stark departure from the traditional puzzle games with its sinister atmosphere, haunting music and unexpected gameplay twists. Employing many of the classic puzzle game mechanics, such as matching symbols to perform rites and different game modes. The unique challenge comes from the unpredictable behaviour of the enemy designed to throw you off your game. From mysterious wardens to cursed artifacts, the cabinet of evil curiosities will keep you on your toes throughout your journey. Rituals: Book of Skog is best enjoyed with headphones on and lights out, so be prepared for some surprising appearances.
- Unique, free-to-play mobile game with a horror twist.
- Match 3 or more symbols to perform rituals and unlock super amulets.
- Face off Skog’s wardens across multiple modes and locations.
- Purge unpredictable artifacts, that ruthlessly tamper with your gameplay.
- Immersive experience with chilling visuals, SFX and original music.
Store link: https://smarturl.it/ritualsgame
Official Soundtrack: https://smarturl.it/ritualsmusic