With tomorrow’s release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, not only are gamers getting new content, but a new Battle Pass is also incoming as well. A new trailer and details on the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Battle Pass are available below.
Aside from the trailer, there’s also a breakdown and overview of the Battle Pass.
Tier 0 – Instantly Unlock Naga, Skins for Park, and More
New Operator – Naga: The Laos-born ex-warlord whose supply lines made him an ally of Perseus, Naga is prepared to show off his brutality within Black Ops Cold War and Warzone after he is unlocked at Tier 0. This unlock comes with his “Viper” Operator Skin, a combat uniform he wears while tracking his eventual prey like the slithering beast whose maw inspires his bandana.
Complete Naga’s Operator Missions to receive XP rewards, cosmetic items for your player profile, and four additional Legendary skins: “Cobalt,” “Ashen Scale,” “Crimson Code,” and “Rattlesnake,” each inspired by another deadly snake that is as lethal as this ruthless Operator.
Park Operator Skin and Mission: As NATO prepares to comb through the Golden Triangle for Adler and Nova 6, Park gets herself prepared for the harsh tropical conditions with her “Survivor” Skin. This unlock also comes with an Operator Mission. Complete all four of its objectives to earn the “Autumn” skin that’s fit for the fall bloom, the “Solstice” Skin with red and white accents, an Emblem, a Calling Card, and additional XP.
Wellington Safari Watch: Chart a course for victory with this practical, yet stylish aviator timepiece, instantly unlocked at Tier 0. You’ll never lose track of time in uncharted territory thanks to this watch being synched to the real-world clock, though you may still want to keep track of those squadmates if you want to get out alive.
Seasonal XP Boost: Purchase the Season Two Battle Pass and enjoy a 10% increase in all XP earned during the season.
New Free Base Weapons
- FARA 83 Assault Rifle (Tier 15)
- LC10 SMG (Tier 31)
- “Renegade” Adler Skin (Tier 20)
- “Coyote Dust” Powers Skin (Tier 70)
- “Tactical Roll” Finishing Move (Tier 19)
- Black Ops II Mixtape (Tier 44): You asked for it, and it’s here. Throw it back to 2025 with four memorable tracks from the Call of Duty: Black Ops II original soundtrack, including the main title theme. Unlocking this Mixtape also makes these four tracks available in the Music Player in Black Ops Cold War, so you can queue up for your next Multiplayer or League Play match with “Adrenaline” in your ears, or vibe to the classic “Damned 100AE” between high-round runs of Zombies.
- PLUS, the “Rock Pack II” and “Pop Pack” at Tiers 72 and 94: Some things are best left to be listened to, although we know how much you want to know more, more, more about these packs. All we can say for now is that when Season Two starts, hurry to unlock these two War Track packs; they’re waiting there for you.
- “Glade Ripper” LMG Blueprint (FREE Tier 21)
- “First Mate” SMG Blueprint (Tier 27)
- “Dragon Idol” SMG (FREE Tier 55)
The Season Two Battle Pass marks the continued evolution of this collection of content with the “Vulture Exo,” an Ultra-rarity Reactive Weapon Blueprint.
A concept first introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, this Reactive property lets Operators display their skill in real-time by evolving their weapon’s appearance with kills during a match. For example, the “Vulture Exo” pulsates a green energy across the skeleton of a bird that wraps around the entire weapon. As an Operator earns kills, this energy shifts from blue to orange and eventually red, signifying how much of a hot hand they have in the match.
Along with this Reactive property, the “Vulture Exo” also comes with five pre-configured attachments: the Hawksmoor Optic, the Bullet Velocity-doubling 19.5” Liberator Barrel, Foregrip, Spetsnaz 50 Rnd Magazine, and the KGB Skeletal Stock for better Sprint to Fire and Aim Walking Movement Speeds.
Tier 100 – A War Chest of Rewards for Battle Pass Completion:
Fit for the most fearsome Operators, the spoils of Tier 100 are truly Legendary:
“Warlord” Naga Skin and Operator Mission: This combination of a ceremonial mask and a gold-trimmed leather jacket signifies Naga’s career as a most-wanted warlord. Strike terror into your opposition with this skin, and complete the included Operator Mission to unlock two more – the red “River Wraith” and the tiger-inspired “Rare Breed” – among other rewards.
There’s also the COD Points included in every Battle Pass! Complete this season’s Battle Pass and you’ll have enough to buy the next one!“Poison Dart” Legendary SMG Blueprint: Based on the new SMG within the Season Two Battle Pass, the “Poison Dart” Blueprint comes with five attachments that make the weapon as swift and silent as the amphibian it bases its design on. This includes the Vandal Speed Loader, which brings the weapon’s reload speeds down to just over a second.
Speaking of Battle Passes, MP1st has a few surprises in store for that soon.
Source: Call of Duty